The Wave Armor Bridge Dock Section is built with a bridge as the bottom float. Unlike other floating dock systems Wave Armor’s Bridge Dock allows for surface debris, weeds, and algae to pass through your docking system preventing build up and water stagnation.
In High Current Areas, the Bridge Dock Section allows water to move under your dock preventing undo pressure on your floating dock system.
The Wave Armor Bridge Dock provides the perfect access under the floating docking system to run cords or ropes for your water accessories without needing to dive under the water or go completely around the dock.
The Wave Armor Bridge Dock is made to connect with all of Wave Armor’s various dock sections and accessories. You can also use multiple bridge docks together or as your entire docking system. The Wave Armor Bridge is engineered to provide the same buoyancy as Wave Armor’s standard floating dock sections.
- Rotationally Molded, UV Protected Polyethylene
- 2-Piece Design (Top Deck and Foam Filled Bottom Float)
- Flagstone Textured Deck Surface
- Allows Water to Flow Through and Adds an Attractive Architectural Design Element to the Wave Armor Dock System
- Connects to our Wave Armor Dock System and Accessories
- Foam-Filled Bottom Float With Suctioning Pockets
- Molded-in H-Beam Channels (all sides)
- Molded-In Perimeter Attachment Slots (for adding Wave Dock Accessories)
- Dimensions: 60″ W x 120″ L x 18.5″ H
- Available Color: Pebble Beach