The BH-360 Salt Water PWC Lift is made out of hot dipped galvanized steel, 1250 pound capacity, and a fully rotating cradle. Cradle travels on the galvanized ride pipe that stays in the water. Mounts easily in a boathouse, under a canopy, or on an open dock. Mountable on dock or piling. Guide posts and black guide post bumpers come standard on all models.
(1) #15206 – BH-360 Salt Water PWC Lift Main Housing
(1) #84232 – 13′ 1/4″ Galvanized Cable w/ Swaged Loop
(1) #15205 – BH-360 Galvanized Hardware & Fastener Kit
(1) #15204 – 1,500 lb. Enclosed Belt Driven PWC Hoist
(1) #15211 – BH-360 PWC Lift 70″ Carpeted Bunk Set
(2) #15215 – 40″ White PVC Guide Post
(2) #96647 – 36″ Black Guide Post Bumper
(1) #36433 – PWC Hoist Cover
(1) – BH-360 Ride Pipe (Depends on Size Choosen)
FRESH WATER VS. SALT WATER
Fresh water pwc lifts come with galvanized hardware for the housing rollers. Salt water pwc lifts come with stainless steel hardware for the housing rollers.