2000 Series-High Profile With the 17″ (43.18 cm) freeboard, this Connect-A-Dock, floating dock system is best suited for mooring boats such as ski boats, pontoon boats, sail boats and catamarans providing an even transition when entering or exiting.
Using this unique building block design, you can assemble decks, party barges, boat slips and just about any style of dock. Your imagination is your only limitation!
- Closely spaced ribs support the top. It’s never “spongy”.
This gives the dock top a strong and stable feel.
- Our dock is 1/4” thick plastic, durable, and puncture
- Color is throughout. If you scratch it, it’s the same color.
- With the unique design of the float bottom, air is trapped
on the surface of the water for additional buoyancy.
- Weighs around 230 lbs a section
- 8 year warranty
- Each 4’ x 8’ dock section can support about 2500 lbs. – More capacity than needed.
- Tan with wood grain textured appearance. – Anti-skid surface.
- UV protected. – Will not fade or weaken from sun exposure.
- Top deck is supported by a bracing folding up from the bottom. – Top is never spongy.
- Impervious to salt water. – Won’t fade or deteriorate.
- Hardware is stainless steel or galvanized. – No rust, ready for salt water.