Available in three lengths to fit your every dock/pontoon ladder need.
When selecting a ladder, consider the depth beneath the dock or pontoon deck.
- Satin finished anodized aluminum
No black marks on hands or cloths from untreated aluminum
- 1” .072 “fluted” aluminum stock
The strongest ladder available, “fluted” aluminum helps hide scratches
- Steps are big-wide 5” x 16”, embossed non-skid aluminum
Wider-deeper steps are easy on the swimmers feet
Embossed treads on the steps help fight algae
- Double bar for strength at major stress point
The deck cross brace takes the weight of larger swimmers.
Two 1” bars welded together reinforce this stress point
- Rated for up to #400
These are big-strong ladders great for the heaviest swimmer
- All hardware and mounting kits are stainless steel
No rusty bolts in two years
- Ladders extend out from the dock/pontoon at an angle
Ladders that extend away from the dock are easier to climb
- Mounts with a ladder attachment kit (LAK) (included)
L.A.K.’s let you use the ladder or the dock or pontoon.
You can drill thru the frame for a permanent mount on a dock